Prices exclude booking fees
When purchasing tickets for Horror at Hinchingbrooke house, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Booking and admission
1.Above prices include VAT and exclude booking fee which will be calculated at basket
2. A ticket booking secures entry to the Horror at Hinchingbrooke event on the date during the time-band booked i.e. if you have booked in the 7.30pm to 8.30pm time band you may arrive anytime from 7.30pm up to 8.30pm. In very busy periods there may be up to an hour waiting time and you may enter the house later then your time band.
3. If ticket holders arrive after the booked time band has expired, reasonable effort to ﬁt them in later time bands if there is space, but usually after ticket holders who have booked for that time-band. If there is not space, Horror at Hinchingbrooke house may, at its discretion, offer a time band on a later date but this is not guaranteed.
4. Due to increased security, we may carry out bag searches. No Liquids or beverages will be allowed on site.
5. Horror at Hinchingbrooke house reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. Persons will not be admitted if they appear to be under the inﬂuence of alcohol or drugs. No alcohol is to be consumed before going round Horror at Hinchingbrooke house. Equally we reserve the right not to admit, or to ask to leave, anyone displaying aggressive or antagonistic behaviour or not complying with the Horror at Hinchingbrooke rules. Persons may not be admitted if wearing any form of temporary cast, medical brace or who are using crutches for safety reasons.
6. Ticket holders may experience intense audio and lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, damp or wet conditions, high and low temperatures and a physically demanding environment. Persons should not participate if pregnant, suffer from claustrophobia or are liable to seizures, heart or respiratory problems.
7. Horror at Hinchingbrooke house is an adult event not intended for children. We strongly advise that Horror at Hinchingbrooke house is not suitable for children aged under 12. If a child or young person appears seriously frightened we may ask the parent or guardian to take the child out, and to stay with them. If you leave the experience you will not be refunded and may only be permitted re entry on the discretion of the event staff.
8. No smoking on site. No alcohol or food to be brought onto the site. There will be food and drink that can be purchased on site.
9. Ticket holders must understand that there is inherent risk involved in attending Horror at Hinchingbrooke house. Holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with attending Horror at Hinchingbrooke house. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into Horror at Hinchingbrooke house holders agree to release the operator, its principals and employees from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending Horror at Hinchingbrooke house.
10. Once tickets are booked there are no refunds and time slots cannot be changed under any circumstances.
11. Horror at Hinchingbrooke house will continue whatever the weather. Ticket holders should dress suitably with appropriate footwear for the weather on the night. Do not bring or raise umbrellas within Horror at Hinchingbrooke house. Ticket holders must keep moving and not occupy covered areas to keep out of the weather and thus interfere with the progress of others.
Going around Horror at Hinchingbrooke house
12. Ticket holders should keep together in the group in which they entered. Members of the group should not race on ahead or lag behind. The group should proceed steadily so as not to merge with group(s) ahead or behind. Horror at Hinchingbrooke House staff may halt groups to separate them out if they are getting too close.
13. Ticket holders must keep to the designated route which is deﬁned by paths, tracks, ﬂares, lights, ropes, barriers & signs. DO NOT climb over or through barriers of any sort.
14. Horror at Hinchingbrooke House makes much use of darkness to create its scares. The ground underfoot may be uneven, so ticket holders should pay attention, take care and watch their step. RUNNING IS EXTREMELY PROHIBITED, if you are seen to be running, a member of staff will ask you to leave the experience without refund. Horror at Hinchingbrooke House is not suitable for visitors with limited mobility or wheelchairs.
15. DO NOT touch any exhibits, or extinguish or move any ﬂares or lights.
16. DO NOT push, punch, hit, grab, threaten or in any way touch any of the Scarers. If you violate this rule you will be asked to leave without a refund and the event staff may call the police.
17. Anyone too scared to continue should ask any scarer or member of staff for directions to the nearest exit.
18. In the event of an accident, the group should stay where it is and call “Help - Accident!” and wait for a member of staff to attend. Thereafter follow directions given by staff.
19. By purchasing tickets to the Horror at Hinchingbrooke house, you here by agree to all the above terms and conditions listed on this website. Horror at Hinchingbrooke house is owned by Scare events LTD. Company Scare Events LTD is responsible party of all events available to buy on the website www.enterifyoudare.co.uk